After watching Buzzer Beat, I felt like I want a boyfriend. It was nice to have someone who cares about you, someone who call and text you every now and then, someone to go on a date with, someone who share his life with you..just having someone by your side and make you happy. I really want to have that "someone" by my side.
But then again, I don't know..I'm not sure if having a boyfriend is something right for me. It takes me awhile to get used to yknow~ being single.. I used to have boyfriend since I was sixteen and I'm officially single when I was 19. I have no scandal. No so called future boyfriend or whatever..Its been a year. Honestly, I'm so comfortable with my life now. In a way that, I don't live for anyone else but me. I appreciate myself more and my family. I live a very stable life. Physically and emotionally. I tends to be so emotional when I'm in a relationship..so, not being in a relationship is good..no emotional attachment..watsoever..
Its not like I'm not normal..I do fall for random guys that I met in real life... but the feeling just won't develop. I don't have the bravery to love someone..I can't risk myself.. I don't wanna be hurt anymore.. I don't wanna cry for a guy anymore.. I'm scared..I'm still scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment