October 17, 2010

HATRED

Girl, you are a part of my past that I don't want anymore. You are a part of my past that I regret the most. If I can turn back time, I'll choose not to be your friend.As cruel as it sound, I mean it, with all my heart. You leave me hanging by a thread, you ignored me when you know I needed you the most, You leave me crying when I reached out for you..I'm not proud of my past and I didn't blame anyone but me for all that happen..I bet no one ever told you this before; True friend sticks together through all life changes..I was once naive enough to think that you are my most valuable friend. I thought we love each other so much that nothing will came between us..that you will always be there for me.. but I was wrong, our friendship stop when you left town, when your family moved. I should figure that out earlier. You left and I moved on. So, why come back now? I don't understand why do you even think to send me a friend request on facebook? are you mocking me? is this some kind of joke? well, I'm not laughing.. whatever game that you're playing now, I'm not interested, sorry, go find some else to play with... I let go of my past and move on with my life. we don't need to cross path each other's life owkey? just live our on life separately..and if we ever meet someday, I'm sure I'll just walk pass by you, like a stranger .. cause I don't remember having a friend like you in my life. the old me DEAD two years ago...I'm sorry.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment