October 14, 2010

im on hols!

How I spend my days :)
6am- Mom will enter my room, wake me up & telling me stuff that I need to do when she's at work.(i was half asleep,mom..how do u even expect me to listen?)
7:30am- my brother knocked on my door, asking me to lock the door..and he's off to work 
9am- finally woke up and realize I'm home alone. (YAY) then, i do chores.. (list of chores : laundry, dishes, floor cleaning)
1030am- Mom called (note: this happen every day, almost at the exact same time. MY MOM IS AWESOME), asking me to cook for lunch..( there's a time when I told mom, I was too lazy to cook, if that happen..dad will buy us lunch.hoho~)
12pm- *cooking for lunch*.. (note: i can cook, doesn't mean I'm good at it, I'm a horrible slow cooker.so, mom have to like told me what to do.step by step. or I'll just google the recipe )
1pm- mom, dad & my brothers came home.
4pm- watching some Nickelodeon shows :)
630pm (sharp ok?) - its our CINTA KIRANA time. LOL. fo real ok? mom & I won't missed it. Akim won't missed it either. HAHA. Lame (i know!)
730pm - ironing my brother's school uniforms (last chores of the day!)
800pm - FREE TIME. YAY! watching tv or just on9-ing in my room .. plus downloading stuff..AND SLEEP
I'm not even kidding ok? This is real life! ~i don even know why I'm sharing this..


No comments:

Post a Comment