November 27, 2010

new generation fans

Uh..its been on my mind for a while now
gotta let it out of my chest
before its too late.
(Taeyang - intro Naman Bara bwa)

Oh hey.I needed place to rants as usual. Avoiding controversies if I let this out publicly , I've choose to keep it hidden in my blog that I believe most people in real life won't find this shit forever. There's no way on earth I'm gonna put my blog link at any place at all...meh~ blog is not some kind of popularity contest like *cough*tumblr*cough*or place to gain public interest on you,like *cough*attention whore*cough*. I'm doing this for the sake of improving my writing skill and keeping online journals so that one day when I'm sick,old and forgetful , this will remind me of past events in my life. I'm doing this for myself and once I'm good enough I'll start ranting on LJ , most people on LJ are a good writer.. I'm hoping to be one someday.

(I'm not in the mood, so my choice of words are a lil bit harsher. gomen)

I started off with kpop few years ago way before kpop is the it-thing in Malaysia. Way before people thing kpop is cool, it was the time when people thought it was gay.ewwwww. Ya, back then. Frankly, I wouldn't stop/downgrading/cutting down  fangirling on korean boys if it wasn't because of the new generation of fans. Fans nowadays are ignorant and stupid, all they wanna do is protecting their oppa no matter what, bashing other fandoms and have zero. null respect on talent. No matter how crappy their oppa songs are they will just LOVE it. Biased much? ok.hell. I don't care. And I don't have time hating on you,trolls anymore. I'm worthy and I'm gonna stay classy, bitches. at least, I get into the fandoms way earlier rather than people who followed the trend and suddenly act all superior-oh-i-know-it-all. Screw you. I don't care.e.e.e.e.

I moved on, leaving the new trend of kpop fandoms , urm. not leaving completely though, I'm still following few groups, silently. I'd rather be a silent lurker on kpop rather than be one of the pathetic fans who think they are protecting the boys by participating in fan wars on allkpop . Again, I'm not going down dirty, fan wars are meaningless.. Bitches, prz stay classy.

I chose a new path. JE boys. Thanks to Shahira. XD why? Fangirling is my hobby ok..duh~ I lied. Fangirling is a kind of distraction from having to feel lonely ;_______; I'm a boyfriendless girl whom scared to fall in love again. Plus, I'm doing fine alone except for the part when I wish someone would send a text with cute emoticons at night saying Oyasuminasai. <3 (translation: goodnight ::heart:: ) /cries.

aaaaaaahhhh...gomen.I'm losing my point of writing here. Ok, back to topic. I was fucking mad while reading some of the comments on allkpop. Ignorant people are ignorant. This is why Kpop idols should stay out of Jpop territories . Stay in Korea prz. I'm begging you.. Allkpop post about why Big Bang, Kara & SNSD are not on Kouhaku list this year..within a second, the comments section is full with bashers/trolls saying how great kpop idols are & start dissing Jpop idols. LISTEN, WORLD DOES NOT EVOLVE AROUND KPOP OWKEY? KPOP IS NOT THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. so stop looking down on Jpop if you don't know a thing.

Believe me, I found its hard to digest too at first. The crappy dance, trashy outfits, lame PVs and everything is entirely different from Kpop. But after awhile, I'm starting to get it..why Japan is the second biggest music industry.. cause they were trying to keep its originality. Kpop is under American music influence, if you notice but Jpop on the other hand is keeping their originality. While the so called talented Kpop idols didn't even sell more than 300K a year, at most is like 230K ? average JE boys sell more than 100K in a week, KAT TUN sell more than 200K a week, mega group Arashi that people just bashed on allkpop, they sell more than 200K in a day, total of 500K in a week, the first people to break one million album sell this year. How did you gonna argue with that? Crappy dance? Does it even count? Prove me if I'm wrong. Jpop fans may not be as many as Kpop fans (and i love to keep it that way) but why do they sell more??  Cause Jpop fans didn't just brag and brag .. spazz and spazz.. they actually buy album.(at least, the Japanese are)  So, go buy your oppa album bitchesssss!

(will elaborate moarrr points on this. later!)

3 comments: