November 30, 2010

Reality check

Life is still undecided....*sigh* I wonder how long will I continue living like this? Living with no dreams. Living with the flow, like a dust following the winds, wherever it being blows . Comparing me to a dust making me look pathetic .. I know~ but I am pathetic owkey? /cries out loud. I don't even know what will happen next? I can't even foresee my own future...not even a bit~

And Mr E is back in town. oh crap~ with my messed up life in college.....I have no ....no time for boys drama. There's a lot of things that are still unsettled .... Mr E may not be sucha nice guy in the past, can't really blame me for that since he was a well known bad ass playboy....after a few years, who knows a sinner might turn out to be a saint. I mean, people change right? Somewhere, somehow in a not really explainable way.. I'm grateful with his sudden reappearance in my life. We exchanged few emails last year, when he was abroad......things went well until I ended it, told him I was busy and keeping up with emails would be a burden, I lied. me and boys, we got issues. more like trust issue, I had a terrible love experience before, moving forward and opening up to boys again is not possible in the mean time (until God knows when) . Honestly, it touched me that Mr E continue sending me emails even though he knew I was a cruel girl who wouldn't care to reply. I'm thankful for that. On the other hand, I hate giving people false hope, so I rather ignored them instead.

Not related to what I post earlier!
P/S: Godammit Sho! i was just praising you to the skies the other day and here you are doing dorky dance. teehee XD still love u!
credits:http://ninobleep.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment