I think 9/10 of people that watched Vampire Diaries would prefer Damon Salvatore than Stefan..It is something that I can easily understand.. Damon is hot, he's a bad vampire . he killed people without mercy. he drink blood all the time.. girls will go awwww~ he's hot~ omg~ Damon please just kill me~ohhhh~ ya that kind of reaction. But why? why do I choose to be on Team Stefan rather than Damon and to be honest, I never once fall for Damon hotness. I'm a sucker for a nice vampire.period. no kidding ok? I mean, don't u think having a nice vampire by your side is 10 million times better than having a jerk but hot vampire that might as well killed you while you're sleeping. urgh. that would be scary ~ Being with Stefen is rather... easy~ there's no need to be scared or whatsoever, he's kind and protective. LOL. you may think I'm outta my mind, but I'm talking about a vamp here, not a real guy.If I were to choose a guy..I will forever go for a hottie~ :D
but I would love to have a nice-but-not-so-hot-boyfriend rather than a-hot-boyfriend-but-he-treat-me-like-trash . Yes. like you Stefen. but can you please try not to cry in any scene??~ your crying expression will either make me LOL or cringes~

u..he already married in real life..hehehe
ReplyDeleteis it??
ReplyDelete/heartbreaks
haha..I prefer the vampire version of Caroline than Elena..haha
ReplyDelete