Few more days till new year eve.... :) lol. not that I countdown or anything..It makes no difference, new year for me, is just a change of year on calender, it'll be just like any normal days except for special programs on TV, which I care less. So, ya....I guess my life is boring cause usually the 'normal' 20 years old girls will go out celebrating..urgh.whatever... I'm not them, I'm not normal. Anyway, I do what I need to do, like cleaning up my HDD, burn everything in DVDs ... I need hell loads of free space to download moarrr fangirl shit... you know how there will be so many special stages for new year (both Jpop and Kpop), it'll killed my HDD in no time if I do not prepare more space. Actually I have my own New Year wish list, its an impossible wish list btw. Here it goes : Mom, I can I buy a new lappy ? or can you buy me an external HDD to support my fangirling career? and mom, can you please bought me a proper working table, my butt will flatten if I sit too long on the floor, I need a comfortable table. I think that's all I need...urmm.. wait there's more... can you change our normal astro to beyond? and can you change our current streamyx to unifi, I heard it provide the fastest internet connection. That's all I need. Thank you mom. I love you.
![]() | |||
| sneak peak to my room,my current |
(shout out to Farah: if you are reading..Yes, finally..I managed to move out from your room..hahaha XD )
After, I'm done organizing stuff on my HDD, imma proceed to my downloading mission...my to-download lists are just way too many, I don't even know where to start, my priority will be NEWS! LIVE! LIVE! LIVE! 2010 CONCERT.. downloading JE concert usually takes forever, *sigh* I'm gonna put everything else on hold...but I can't put GD and Top on hold *runs to you tube for HD videos & click download*
Have a nice day everyone and happy holidays :)

Okay. This is so going to sound weird, but.. I had a dream about you last night XDDDDD
ReplyDeleteWe both walked side by side, chatted, while ...... holding hands. Yes, that is weird. lol. But you let it off & left me hanging when you saw someone & its ended there X.X It's so random dont you think so? Huuu~
I think u miss me..A LOT? hahahaha :D random dream is random...holding hands? seriously? and I left u for someone else? that someone else must be Nino then. lol. XDD
ReplyDelete