for 2010 and in a few more days..we'll be welcoming 2011. *hoping it'll be a good year for everybody* and this. will officially be my farewell post for 2010 :) 2010. Had been a memorable year for me, as life changed..I'm now 20 and can't never be 18 anymore or 8 anymore..It's amazing how life started from months and then years...celebrating our first birthday..second birthday..those number..those age..were things that we will never had back...we have it for once and that's it....I'm starting to understand that life is all about moving forward, making new memories, welcoming new people in our life, saying goodbye to those who left....time can't never be reversed, 2:28PM on 28 December 2010 (as I were writing this) will only across us once and we will never encounter it again.ever in life. Ever single second passes is very precious :) This year, like any other year, strangers had became my friends and friends became strangers..I used to question it before but now I know..it's only natural though cause life is unexpected and people bound to changes. So, I accept everything that happen, as I believe in fate determined by God. We can tried hard to change something in life but without God's will..it will not happen...
AND NOW MY NEW YEAR WISHES GOES TOO (IN ORDER OF LOVE) :
1) Ninomiya Kazunari
Dear Oshaberi (talkative) Kazu chan, I heard you are abnormally sick,the cause is lacked of vitamin E (which provided for free by the sun). May I remind you that although you look 17 but you are actually 27. so stop staying indoor, go out fishing with your boyfriend friend, Ohno the fisherman, get sunburn and stop being pale.. Remember that you always being criticize for being pale? Neway, good luck..I hope you gonna win the most kakkoi member title in Ranking Derby next year!^^
1) Kwon Jiyong.( yes, no mistake. number one, again. cause Nino & GD tied at number one in my heart.hahahaha XD )
Dear Jiyongie, the love of my life, my hero, my heart and soul, my everything..will you marry me? loljk. but seriously, will you ? I'll accept everything about you. your ridiculous hair, your weird outfit..name it, I will still love you even though, you wear boxer in airport. Do it a million times, my love for you is forever unchangeable. ( gomen, Nino! )
2) Henry Lau
Dear Henry, you may thought I had forgotten about you but................. ahhh..i hate lying..actually, yes I did forgot about you a bit....You've been MIA for about one year, so its hard for me to keep updated. Btw, Happy new year.. Keep working hard,stay healthy and I'll be waiting for SJM new album next year...Henry Fighting!
3) Lee Kiseop
Dear Seopie,just so you know...I really do love and adore your skin..its flawless and perfect ! I wish next year, you'll get more screen time on TV, cause I love seeing you being adorably dorky..kekeke XD and God please, I'm begging you..give little pale but gorgeous Seopie more than one line in UKiss song. I NEED TO HEAR HIS VOICE SO BADLY. Thank u!will not ask for more. Seopie dear, don't be alarmed you don't even need to sing to get a place in my heart. <3
4) Lee Joon
Oh hey there! I'm surprise to see you on my list..been unconsciously loving you... :) I think your Aiba-like character is very charming..yknow~ baka like,(sorry) I don't think you pretended to be one, you're honest I believe. just stop ripping your clothes or you'll end up like Taecyeon. He's addicted of being half naked on TV, yknow~ which is gross.. Btw,I hope MBLAQ will actively promoting next year. I miss seeing you and the rest of MBLAQs on stage!
5) Ryo Nishikido
Ryo chan!! you're definitely going to be on my Top 5 ! Though you're like the bad guy, ( cause I heard so much about you being bad..drunk,random sex..but meh~ that's normal since you are part of Akanishi troops) I like you a lot... as an actor more than you as a singer. Looking forward for you next acting project. Stay healthy.Happy New Year!
6) Arashi ( all of them : Jun kun, Oh chan, Sho chan, Aiba chan & Nino)
You guys rocks my world too much!Thanks for appearing like a miracle in my life. I hope Arashi reign won't end too soon. I love you guys so much! Stay young please!
7) Tomohisa Yamashita
YamaPi..YamaPi..YamaPi...~ you and I had the weirdest relationship of them all. First, I think I like Massu more than you but I don't know..it's like ..I was born to be curious about you. This is what happen, *watching News concert* Ohmygod, Yamapi's voice annoyed me. *keep watching News concert* sheesh! i don't like Yamapi's body *watching YamaPi's drama* ohmygod, Yamapi can't act, expressionless ! (cursing) *keep watching Yamapi's drama and end up buying all YamaPi 's related drama* I'm weird right? Anyway, yo Pi!..good luck on your Asian Tour..please visit Malaysia if you can! Byong!
8) Nana (Orange Caramel / After School)
I love u, no homo! You are the reason why I started to care about my body weight and stuff.. kekeke XD stay shekshi? (that's how the Koreans pronounce it right? ) I'll keep supporting OC and AF too!
9) Jay Park
Oppa! All the best for you Korean comeback next year! Sorry for not make it to your fan meeting ( I heard the management was horrible.erkk..) ..I was broke when you came (ottoke?i'm still a student, and lack of money ) ;___; anyway, I love u so much..and I'll definitely pick u over that *nugyuPM forever! I got your back,bruh!
10) BIG BANG bang em'!
Can't wait till February..BIG BANG comeback!
Ahhhh..there's a lot more to write , but I'm getting tired. So, I'll stop at 10. HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE. SEE YAAAAAH NEXT YEAR!











hepy new year..
ReplyDelete