January 05, 2011

marry me,mary?...no.

*watching Marry me, Mary Ep12 on KBS*

(please don't hate me. I'm not a hater , but this is my honest opinion)

yaaaaaah~ Mary! gosh, chongmal babo anya? (broken korean. I know!)
I cannot bear her stupidity this time,Its a diamond ring for god sake!
How could she carelessly lent it to Mookyul's omma and expect her to return it in one piece.
aigoooooo yaaa~
poor Jung In though...its his father's gift! /brb.killing Mary!
....
pffftt..I never like Mary..to begin with. She's a liar.. lied to her father for like 123647637284782 times already.
I get it that she's in love with MooKyul..
but yaaahh~ can she be more realistic?more considerable?
Yes. Mary's dad is annoying as hell but he got his point owkey?
would you simply marry off your only daughter to a guy who live in a garage?
No right? his argument is valid. Yours is not.
...
Kang MooKyul the handsomest of them all.the coolest of them all.
*sigh* you fall for that? seriously?
god please..~ If you have a brain, he's nothing compared to Jung In
a good looking street musician and a guy who owned an Entertainment company.
there should be no competition..at all...
the only thing that MooKyul surpass Jung In is his hair (that hair is FTW, its a work of art. would be better if Mary had it tho, her hair is a messed)
.....
I had nothing against Jang Geun Seuk...he's gorgeous ..i know..~
but it would be better if he took a risk to play a different character next time..I think he played almost the same role for three times already. ( Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si Do , He's Beautiful and Marry me, Mary)
and it's getting boring (at least for me)..huhu~ I mean, he's an actor..he gotta show variation..
more talent than just selling his pretty face..
sorry, for being harsh. It's just my opinion and it can be wrong.
...
that Seo Jun bishhh..i hate everything about her.
most importantly, which part of 'I don't love you' that she don't understand?
Being rejected and suddenly telling the media, MooKyul and her had something going on..
are you kidding me?
/brb. calling psychiatrist.someone seriously need a help here!

......
Despite of all the complaints above
The only thing that keep me going is this guy right here.....
Jung In , the pitiful second male leading in Marry Me, Mary!
weaaaaaa? whyy? why did you make him so perfect yet he's just a guy waiting to be dump in the end of drama?


Jung In. will you marry me?


1 comment:

  1. HOMYGOD!! my thoughts exactly! i watched it and half way through i started rooting for Jung In.

    ReplyDelete