September 14, 2011

this is goodbye



I subbed Arashi My Girl (clips from Arashi Scene Tour DVD), its not really my favorite song..its just what I think the best song describing my feeling right now. So, if you are family (who stumble upon my blog or got the link from my fb page ) and friends (in real life or online friends, in just any  sort of way that we are connected).. THIS SONG IS DEDICATED TO YOU! :)

To my family (if anyone of you are reading)... leaving really got me thinking..about a lot thing..I kept having these random flashbacks from 10 years ago. (yep, no kidding~) I know I didn't really express my self that much..I don't show concern nor talk a lot..thus, make you guys think if I really care..or will I be ok with this whole studying abroad thing..like will I ever lose myself over culture shock..yknow~ that sort of thing.

Insya Allah, I will be fine..I am more grounded than you think I am..if my love life is your main concern..HERE,LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR,ONCE AND FOR ALL, I DO NOT HAVE BOYFRIEND NOR ROMANTICALLY INVOLVE WITH ANY BOYS FOR LIKE 3 YEARS AND COUNTING..so don't worry,I am only focusing on my study...I don't think I'm gonna give up my single-stable-happy-life and start dating any time soon..plus,its not like I'm into dating anymore, I am a FAN-GIRL..Arashi is my love life replacement (heee..btw, I show mom my Neen picture folder in my lappy..mom think Neen is 22 years old *proud* he's 28 btw!)

Ok,back to my point..Secondly, BUKA TUDUNG issue..(omg.this!)I purposely ruin my hair..I cut it short few days before leaving (more like, I got myself a boy hair cut...twas bad and I look ugly) just to put my mom's mind at ease..mother, with these bad haircut..I won't even dare showing it off publicly *cries* and I did it for you.

And,I will remember all the advices from everyone...

Lastly,please stay closely in touch. 

I'm on twitter a lot...so tweet me..or just fb wall me (don't worry, I'm lurking on fb all the time..I just don't update much) or skype me or email me (yes, I love emails,I'm old fashion like that!) or leave a msg on tumblr...

bottom line, feel free to stalk me, whichever way that you may... :P

xoxo. Take care!^^


3 comments:

  1. Draw your hair style cus Im curious :P Rather than email, I have tons of postcards that I am willing to send to you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. A video response for you. But it's basically the same. LOL. Hope this can at least redeem for the unsent card. XD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_HOAuwWa8U

    ReplyDelete