The first time I saw her I was struck by her beauty.
There are moments in life when you walk on the street or are watching a movie you get hit by the absolute pure beauty of a person. At that moment you seem to understand the essence of beauty. What does attract you so much is not really clear but it just does. This magical force that totally surrounds you.
(extract from: http://meinte-film.blogspot.com)
I couldn't say it better myself.
I really really really like this girl~ If I'm a guy I would definitely fall for someone like her. I always adore girl who oozes off soft girly aura..someone who's naturally feminine without even forcing it or pretend to be one to attract guys (well, some girls did that..acting all girly in front of boys ) but Miyazaki Aoi...OMG~ she's a natural girly girl...she's not overly pretty or anything, there's just something about her that makes her so attractive..She has something pure, that really gets to your heart..just by looking at her, it can be very soothing in a way......omg~I'm running out adjectives here, but I swear I wasn't exaggerating, not even a bit. She is what I like to call a TRUE BEAUTY. It's just beyond me.
She was on the show with Sho chan and Aiba for like 30 minutes..I can't stop looking at her and observing how she behave..I was stunned by what ever that she possess.. I can't help but to wonder what the boys might think/felt about her (while me myself was already shjdhjashfjkashfjks over here.LOL).. Half of me was just being envious by whatever it is that she has that makes her beautiful. I know 'beauty' is subjective..but sometimes, beauty still lies solely based on one face and just her/him face.
FYI, she's married in real life and FYI too, you might not like her hubby. http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/sousuke-takaoka-bashes-hallyu-korean-dramas-on-tv-annoy-me. Yes, sadly, that Sousuke is her hubby!
| I want her & Sho |
![]() |
| She chose Aiba! |
![]() |
| *still shipping aoi & sho* |
It's wrong to ship her with someone else (since she's married), but this fangirl soul inside me screams that Sho chan and her look great together. Though, she actually chose Aiba, when asked which Arashi member that she would like to date but I doubt she had real feeling for Aiba since this was their first time meeting whilst she spend almost two months with Sho chan, filming movie together. *in denial* LOL
god, its already 3 am. FML! *runs to bed*



No comments:
Post a Comment