September 23, 2010

i miss my ojiisan

I know this is random but suddenly, i miss him so much...I didn't remember having a talk with him..all I do every year was going back to his house for Hari Raya.. stayed there for few hours and went back to my mom's okasaan house.... we were never really close with dad's relatives.. I don't even know why but I guess, its just the way things are....


~my ojisan~
dear grandpa,
im sorry for all these year..all I do was looking at you with a blank stare and not saying a word..I wanted to talk to you ..I really do..but the words just stuck in my head.I wanted to hug you and told you how much I miss you but I'm just bad & too embarrassed to show my real feeling towards you. I love you and I've been thinking about you a lot.. I wonder why we rarely met..I wonder why my parent's rarely brought us to your house..I wonder about lots of things. Sometimes, I felt like going back to your house and stayed there but I don't have a good reason to do so.. It'll be awkward and weird if I suddenly show up at your door. I miss you.. I'll pray for your health grandpa. Please stay healthy so we can meet again next year!
Though I never say it to your face..I hope you know
how much I LOVE YOU 













No comments:

Post a Comment