no rain~no rainbow~

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr

October 02, 2010

why i started blogging..

the sweet writer, farhana ♡ at 12:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Who

My photo
farhana ♡
I'm just another girl.. in her early twenties. Forever juggling between fangirling and REAL life :)
View my complete profile

Visitors

Tags

2pm a proud sarawakian adorable clips aiba is green arashi big bang birthday shout out books dating idol dorama fail-love-life family stuff fangirling thing gantz GDday girls crushes high school himitsu i.my.me.mine its complicated johnnys just random?? kpop thingy money matters movie neen non johnnies personal pretty girl rants real lyfe sho chan is red sing a song subbed video tag is not required this is ridic tomodachis tv shows when I don't even make any sense when I dont even make any sense wtf seriously
Picture Window theme. Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.