October 02, 2010

JYJ thingy

JYJ Malaysia fan meeting I bid you, goodbye! 





I can't make it to JYJ fan meeting...(or in other word,I decided not to go) I'm still a student though I don't have that much money or rather I can't spend a lot on fangirling (my mom would kill me if she knows I've been to SS2 Concert & Beast fan signing events behind her back , plus using her money. She will most likely commit homicide . owkey may be she won't go overboard, it was just my wild imagination.HAHA. but still ~ I can't risk being killed, so I won't kiss-and-tell forever.sorry mom.It won't happen again. I swear) now, comeback to JYJ thingy. First, I don't have the money. Second, I'm on holidays..not in KL. I choose to stay at home a lil bit longer than going back early to meet JYJ. 


(note:for reader who's not a kpop maniac JYJ is Jejung-Yoochun-Junsu. TVXQ without Yunho & Changmin. The 3 gorgeous boys with awesome voice. They are super famous in Japan & Korea (please google if you need more info.I'm bad at describing. sorry~)
Ok, continue. Hurmm..TVXQ is like huge ok? They are the BEST KPOP IDOL GROUP FOREVER , although I'm a Big Bang stan but fact is fact so, yeah..they are the best. I'm not going to be hypocrite here. I mean, just because they are huge and then suddenly came to Malaysia, I ain't gonna scream & admit I'm the biggest fan. Truth is I'm not. I still like Yoochun, he's my bias but if you ask me how many JYJ or TVXQ song that I know, I prolly just said five. Yes, I watched few of their concert clips and I know lots about them... I guess.. You can't help it if your sister is Jejung's self proclaimed wife. And honestly, they are good..... no beyond good, they are great but I don't have much interest on them. No. I'm not saying this cause to make me feel better~ I'm just being honest.



P/S : yoochun ah~ chwesonghamnida (screw correct spelling as long as it sounded the same or as long as Yoochun know what I mean when he read this someday) I'm gonna meet you guys next time. Always keep the faith yo! saranghae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment