October 25, 2010

30 minutes till

MY ORGANIC CHEM CLASS :)

I wonder what should I write in 30 minutes. Hurmm.... About how Akanishi is inspiring ..? i know he's like the "bad guy in JE"..clubbing, smoking, drinking..you name it! Akanishi even has a troops.. more like his crime buddies. But I learn so much from him.. not in a bad way though.. the fact that Akanishi is following his dream, and not afraid of being himself ...making him look so real to me. He's not a fake idol who's trying hard to look perfect....he appears on tv with his messy hair like everyday? I don't remember seeing him neat..haha..but seriously, he is inspiring and brave. He do what he want and doesn't care of what people might think of him. He left KATTUN and pursuing his dream with the risk of knowing that he might fail his American debut..he know that he will even be more successful if he choose to stay as A in KATTUN :)

you know ne, akanishi.. sometimes I wish I have your bravery to choose and live with the consequences . but I guess I'm just not a risk taker. Btw, KATTUN is growing on me..with or without Akanishi.

No comments:

Post a Comment