October 23, 2010

im getting tired

Nino, stop staring at me like that. *sigh* Nino, I don't even know why I ended up liking all JE boys? it was fun learning about JE but..............I'm tired. You guys are too awesome to resist, but I'm kinda left behind..it took most of my time digging and searching for subbed videos..it drives me crazy and leads me to depression if I can't find the videos. I never worked this hard for kpop fandoms before.aaaaaaaaahhhhh..i don't even know...wakkannai yo..

*downloading Kattun Break the records (last concert KT-TUN with Akanishi)*

*searching for Kattun Queen of Pirates 2008*


minna, if you have it..do contact me A.S.A.P ..onegaii *bows*

I WAS BORN A NINJA AFTER ALL..I FOUND IT ! THE MF FOLDER OF NEWSFAN SUBBED VERSION OF KATTUN QUEEN OF PIRATES. MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE. NO MISERY AT ALL. I AM NO LONGER TIRED. I LOVE YOU, KAZUNARI (completely out of topic,irrelevant)!

No comments:

Post a Comment