Today..was not the best day of my life... I don't even know where to start... may be I should start from last night? yknow~ I swear all cell in my body was refusing to study for Malaysian Studies Mid Term, I tried ok..staying up but I snapped after a few second.. and gave up in the end.... I blamed the weather for being so cold, I blamed the windy night, I blamed my comfortable bed, I blamed my eyes for wanting to sleep. I blamed everything but me..I'm just a helpless soul following the need of my body. Tonight, my body just wanted to rest..And of course, regrets always come later. I woke up today realizing I haven't study a thing. GREAT. just great. this is the part when i rushed to shower, skip breakfast and run to class, praying that Shahira had save me a seat so I won't have to sit with strangers. Well,it didn't happen.(part 1) Every single seats in front had been taken.................... *sigh*
Leaving me with no choice but to sit at the back of the classroom, more late comers came and grabbing sit behind me..it was awkward since late comers are usually guys...I'm the only lonely girl who sit behind.*praying hard,hoping that no one will sit besides me, cause I'm awkward with boys.* Well, it didn't happen (part 2)
.. he sit beside me. (He, the guy that I had crush on before ,whom I stop crushing on after I , unintentionally embarrassed my self in front of him. I almost trip ok,right in front of him,when there is no one but the two of us around. I swear to God, I will kill him in an instance if I saw him laughing, but thank God he wasn't.wheeew~ the day that I almost kill someone.) Yes, him. My worst nightmare. it was awkward to death at least on my side. I heard them talking (him and bunch of boys behind me) laughing as if they were in the coffee house, making jokes in alien languages..I was like. alienated? urgh. are they mocking me? are they? are they? eavesdropping won't help since I somehow didn't understand boys languages.. since the exam was a bit delayed, I kinda want to move a bit & talked to Shahira up front.
him: mok g cne ka?
me: (did he just talk to me?) ohh-mok-g-dpn-jap (awkward)
(yes he's a Sarawakian)
I'm seriously hoping they were the last bunch of late comer but again I was wrong..more boys are coming in, since I chose the center seat, it'll be just natural for someone to sit on my left since its empty. And I don't even know if I can call that lucky..the guy who sit on my left was happen to be the handsome guy who claimed his neighbor is one of the Malaysian minister. Oh-WOW. things will only get awkwarder since hell-i-don't-even-know-these-guys-and-i-bet-they-don't-even-know-me-as-well. Just WOW! believe me . its a nightmare.
Imagine sitting in the circle of boys..all they talked about was dirty jokes that uh-huh- not even funny. and worst. when they started talking about cute girls, girls that they had crush on..bla..bla.. LIKE : HELLO BOYS, I'M HERE & I'M NOT DEAF, I CAN TOTALLY HEAR YA SPEAKIN'
for almost 2 hours.
worst day. ever.
believe me, hun. It was awkward that I could die.
hahaha...^^
ReplyDeletetrue story.and im not even exaggerating tho~
ReplyDeletethe boys..urgh.believe me. u dun wanna know what they talked about.