November 20, 2010

Prisoner of love

Last Friend.

A drama that I currently watching. Somehow, took me long to finish the drama, it wasn't because of its boring or anything..I can't marathon this kind of drama, it kinda drag your emotion along.. I love how they really convey emotions..it felt real, you can feel their emotion. I'm not a big fan of serious drama though, I can finger count how many times I watched serious drama..its only been a few. Last Friend portraying heavy individual conflicts.. Michiru is a girl who grew up in a messed up family. Her dad was an alcoholic and she live with her mom, who more less the same as her dad, so she was longing to be love by someone. That someone is happen to be, Sosuke. He's an abusive stalker boyfriend, hurting Michiru for so many times but Michiru kept coming back to him. I don't understand at first, but Michiru...she somehow felt love by Sosuke. Seriously, when Sosuke abused Michiru, the scene gave me goosebumps..I was scared of Sosuke..his eyes and everything~ weird huh? how this drama really get me.




And then, there's Ruka. Michiru's best friend from high school. She's kinda boyish but I'm not going to say she's a lesbian. Though, she do love Michiru..yknow~as in love..LOVE.. she had a personality disorder. Like, she's actually a guy trapped in a girl body..ya, something like that. (note:Ueno Juri is a great actress, she was really different from her previous, Nodame drama. :) By her side is Takeru, he's silently falling for Ruka. But no one know about Ruka's real feeling. 

Drama teaches me that everyone have a secret. Everyone have a conflicts within them self, like complexes as human, cause different people bound to different feeling. But on top of that, we always have friends by our side, to share..may be not all but half of it.. opening up to people will lessen our burden. I learn that people have their own reason for every action they made. Though, we might not understand it.




No comments:

Post a Comment