November 21, 2010

im screwed

Gosh. I felt terrible for simply 'copy & paste' the entire assignment of Malaysian Constitution. Not to be rude but I don't get it though.. there's a billions of Articles in Malaysian Constitution and honestly, I'm not willing to go through one by one just for a subject that doesn't even count in my CGPA. Malaysia Studies is compulsory and I just need to take and pass the subject. Pass as in even if I get a C- , I still pass.. as long as I don't get an F.
 
Sensei, I never skipped your class ...urmmm..may be I always came late and stuff but I always do what you want. I got a full mark on the first test, I answered when you asked and I promise I will study my ass off for Mid Term. so, please be easy on me while marking my assignment. I'm not willing to re-do or do better than that.. that's the best that I can plagiarize do... onegaishimasu~

No comments:

Post a Comment