I swear I'm gonna marry guy who sing 'Eternal', a beautifully written song by Jin Akanishi.
Please click on the link below :)
and here's the translation :
(note: if you're a japanese freak or smthng~ you'll notice how Akanishi chose typical words/ very straightforward in conveying his emotion )
like and dislike
It is not something that can be put easily in words
Once a year, on this special day
Time and time again, always, closest to you
It is not something that can be put easily in words
Once a year, on this special day
Time and time again, always, closest to you
the innocent smile, and the unchanged gestures
Every single one of them are my treasure
Every single one of them are my treasure
for you to live your life smiling
Only just that
It make me feel joy, warm and I could be gentle
you make my future seems so bright
Only just that
It make me feel joy, warm and I could be gentle
you make my future seems so bright
your love is so big, it gave me the warmth, whenever I walk
My heart filled with lots of friends’ gentleness
joking and fighting
Sharing joy
My heart filled with lots of friends’ gentleness
joking and fighting
Sharing joy
Those uncountable memories
From now on, let's draw it together
From now on, let's draw it together
If I were to be born in this world again someday
We will each meet again in the same way
And I will love you again like this too
We will each meet again in the same way
And I will love you again like this too
though there’s something you can’t overcome
don’t lose to it, no matter what happens
I'll be by your side
don’t lose to it, no matter what happens
I'll be by your side
(Detta! my fave lines :
tatoeba negai ga kanau nara kanashimi no namida ga
mou nido to anata ni koborenai you ni
mahou wo kakete kuremasu ka?)
if my wish could come true...
the tears of sadness would never fall down from your eyes again
Could someone cast the magic on you for that?
the tears of sadness would never fall down from your eyes again
Could someone cast the magic on you for that?
With wonderful smiles and my chest puffed
walking together, hand in hand
I’m waiting for that future
cr: http://freenixa.livejournal.com

U'll never get over of K-Pop and J-Pop right?...good for u...means u're still Fatin...hahaha
ReplyDeletehehehe :D find me a bf and i'll stop being a fangirl
ReplyDelete