December 05, 2010

if only killing is legal

I felt like raging so badly right now! College wifi was suddenly so fucking slowwwwwwwww~ Slow and I'm talking about weekend people.. WEEK-END where internet speed used to work at its best, where downloading 200MB stuff only takes 15 minutes ! Yaaaaaahhhh~ now it takes forever to complete and worst, failed for few times.....I'm like WTF.WTF.WTF. ( man, I'm so going to hell for cursing a loads today...) This. never happen before, until bunch of stupid but greedy college managements people realize they runs out of cash and had to start lying to get more money to pay their bills, so they randomly start a new short program (in my college) in order to get more students to pay them money. Those dumbass seriously~ I wonder how much they get paid monthly for FB-ing and U tube-ing during office hours, pretending they were so busy doing nothing.Those bunch of dummies won't get any job at anywhere else but here. Well, because of that I had to endure, sharing the internet privileges with more people, thus slowing down my internet speed......plus, I don't even get my monthly allowance yet (had been waiting for a Fucking year btw) ....... apparently some people just prefer not to get their work done (and continue FB-ing instead) DUMBASSES, I CURSE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!

.....................

Never in my life have I thought of learning back magic or witchcraft thingy ~ up until now.  If..and only if ,I were someone who born to inherit some 'saka' 'hantu raya' 'hantu watsoever' from anyone in my family..I would happily accepted the 'hantu' and urges my 'hantu'  to ruin those dumbasses life. Make them pee in their pants at night. Took a picture of it and tagged it in FB. publicly humiliated them. For real. 


I shouldn't have thought about that. *sigh* gotta pray now. (in the end, "saya berasa insaf")

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha..oi.xblh merealisasikan impian ko ya.cepat insaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tym balit miri lak..ku mok bguru dgn bomoh lok..sak laaaa cdak yaaaa..hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...paling lawak lah tu..in the end "saya berasa insaf"...hahahaha btw MOF masuk this week dorg cakap..if there's no prob lah

    ReplyDelete