I just watched Anugerah Skin TV3..haha :D yknow..it's a rare occasion since I don't usually give a damn about Malaysian entertainment...( special thanks to those Korean and Japanese boys for taking my heart and soul ..thus, I stop paying attention to Malaysian boys..thank you very much!).. Now, gonna revealed what you didn't know about me...Well....I do spend lotsa times watching Malay dramas. Yes, Malay dramas and some Malay movies...and I kinda falling hard for that dude playing Adam in Adamaya. Sein. Ya..ya..ya..i know..He's old and married or used to be married..but I don't know, he's still attractive though...but oh.. sorry to his ex wifey cause I thank god when I heard they got divorced.errrk? YAY!! *throws confetti* I literally screams my lungs out when I saw him on TV just now.. the little reunion of Adamaya casts made my day. I'm so happy to see Maya, Adam and Mia together again...and OMG..Lisa Suriani look stunning tonight, I was rooting for her to win some award but it didn't happen *sigh* never mind Lisa, may be next time. Lisa is my fave too.. plus, Remy Ishak? he didn't attend the award show but he's among my fave Malay actor..don't ask me why cause I don't even know why...he don't have the 'look' but...in a very unexplainable way, he's attractive. :) eyhh..I love the little awkward moment when Shamsul Yusof won award and the one presenting the award is his very own ex gf who accused him of abusing her, Diana Danielle.. It was super awkward..glad, they broke up cause Shamsul and I had a chance...loljk :P In a nutshell, tonight was enjoyable watching the shows with my mom and YAY ! Khabir Bhatia won ! He's my fave director along with M Hitler Zami. In a nutshell part 2, you may think I do not pay attention to Malaysian entertainment a all but I do..............surprise..surprise :D xoxo
*updating with pictures
 |
| Lisa & Mia |
 |
| Dude-sorry-i-don't-your-name and Sein <3 |
p/s: this was a quick post. I didn't check grammar and stuff..don't be sucha grammar nazi..go easy on me prz :)
lol. me too XDD cant believe myself was running back & forth -> lappy -> tv. haha
ReplyDeletewut? he's divorced?? like when??
but the ladies were super sexy right? my eyes were like this O.O for all the time.
oohhh.. i didnt watch the Shamsul part.. *I kinda dislike his ex act. -.-'
haha.. wats wif 'i thought u didnt watch?' X.X kicks* u kept telling me bout ahmad dhura, cahaya, etc LOL
dude, I can't believe I'm ditching Music Station Super Live for Anugerah Skrin..hahaha :DD Sein divorced recently, I didn't know about it either, my cousin told me, and I went google-ing ASAP..and YES, CONFIRMED. HE'S A DIVORCEE now.yatta! :) hahaha..ppl didn't knw ok, tht I'm into Malay dramas..and excuse me, I never told u about Cahaya, must be from someone else. haha :D
ReplyDeletei cant believe u either. haha. ooh.. his ex wife was a daughter of MB rite? i tot theyr cute? -no. dun kill me- lol. okay2. u can have him now. *like u will XDDDDDD but ill just 'amin' it for you. ^^,
ReplyDeleten who is this people? tilon? =D eh. ur not saying dlin told me bout u watching cahaya? hahaha.
CUTE? *fangirl rage!!* hahaha XD me and him are cuter..and hello, I'll invite you to our wedding someday (OMG. I think I've just lost my sanity) hahaha..I hate Cahaya, all she do was crying, and her life was way to dramatic to be true..i watched few episodes.hahaha
ReplyDelete