December 11, 2010

Yo!

This post is made especially to stalker bitches..who's been stalking me here. Domo! ^__^  (and yeah, you know exactly who you are, and if you are to read this and felt butthurt (so you are stalking viewing my blog. I gotcha! and FYI, I didn't post my blog link at anywhere else, so I'm pretty sure this blog is not public deshou? I don't mind close friends knowing my blog, what I mean here is the uninvited people with intention of stalking).....Anyway, feel free to be butthurt cause I ain't gonna take responsibility owwwwwkay? Reading people's blog at your goddamn risk, remember? :)

Firstly, stop judging if you know nothing, please! Please don't assume anything,...what you thought may not be what I'm referring to...so,  if curiosity killed you, just comment on my post and I'll gladly reply. You know, things gonna get ugly if you start rumors about things that I didn't do. Unlike Jay Park who said : as long as I'm clear with God, family and friends..I'm gonna be fine... I'M NOT HIM ... SO, I'M NOT FINE WITH PEOPLE SPREADING FALSE RUMORS OR TALK BAD BEHIND MY BACK. So please....onegaishimasu~

Secondly, YES you can be an anon to ask or leave a comment. just don't start thinking bad about me before you know the real truth.   :)

Lastly, THANKS FOR READING! <3 

p/s: if this, getting out of control, imma start putting that scary traffic thing on my blog and I'll caught you stalking here in no time. dakara...yoroshiku ne?



7 comments:

  1. wow...is that true?..people talk bad things bout u?..mesti d college ni..am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happen babe??guilty we can't hang out together...T__T

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... me? XD
    sya xdak blogspot mau follow officially ^^
    i tot u didnt on9 since u went back home yesterday =S
    mesti dah/tgh/akan belanja sakan dgn duit yg beribu tu... hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. experiencing exactly the same weirdos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. huhu~..I wrote about Mr E in my previous post (Mr E is obviously someone else) but she thought I was trying to steal her/i like her br..like wtf, she assume Mr E was her bf..*sigh* Not exactly talking bad, i mean thing gonna get ugly if ppl misunderstood stuff..rite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. shahira: not u obviously. daisukii da yo! <3

    ReplyDelete