January 30, 2011

another kicks off concert !!!!! (part 1)

I finally get to watched Arashi 2010-2011 Tour "Scene"~ 君と僕の見ている風景 ~ Stadium Disk 1! ZOMG! My heart was racing...I'm excited and worried at the same time.Arashi had put up a high standard from last year, Arashi 5x10 Anniversary Tour..They went from good (AAA2008, first time performing at Kokuritsu) to a masterpiece just over a year! I mean it's crazy, the boys improved a lot...and with that, the expectation of their next concert would be naturally higher.I don't even know how they gonna beat their 5x10 Anniversary Tour epicness or going close to that standard.(not even kidding, 5x10 is beyond awesome..owkey?) 

But somehow they did! Like seriously, it was BETTER than 5x10 ! (or as great as 5x10)

The opening was mind blowing! there's a big waterfall on the main stage and the boys appeared from behind the huge waterfall....and started off with Moving On.... which is an awesome opening song! 
I can rants on and on about how great the first part of their concert was..but didn't have enough time to do so..my personal favorite was Attack It performance, they totally killed the rap part..my tension was high! It was exciting and I was kyaaaaaaa-ing , and tried to sing along! and captured Sakurai Sho epic expression.
Yes. That so called future Prime Minister of Japan did that on Attack It. I was like. the hell was he thinking. HAHAHAHA :DDD Oh, Troublemaker was before that. Aiba sensei seemed to dance out of sync at first...I noticed that, Aiba...it was cute...Sho & Riida made their usual 'heart-to-beat-to' 
Beautiful isn't it? During the opening, Aiba said he was already at his max....I caught Sho kun and Matsujun laughing their ass off...Aiba's voice getting hoarse ..I'm like...'Ganbare aiba chan..the concert had just started...hang in there' :) Nino did his classic 'Irashaimase!' , so did Oh chan with his ' Hi!' 


Surprisingly, there's a hell loads of Juntoshi moments ( Matsujun + Ohno) and I didn't see that coming.., especially the 'kissed' haha :D Ohno surprised kissed that left Matsujun speechless and dumbfounded. 
cr:wordsneverlie.tumblr.com
and Jun was surprised , Riida act innocent!kawaii <3

There's a lot more to share, but I gotta go now! :)


2 comments:

  1. so i see your new layout. *__*
    good you have watched it. I... mm.. didnt finish even 1 part. XDD
    btw, I watched that 1 single clip of american idol audition bcus of your fb status. lololol.
    *he said it calmly but fuuuu~ if only there's one guy says that to me XoX *instant died*
    btw, did u save pretty lil liar? i forgot + didnt know where to watch =))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yup, i did burn pretty lil liars smwhere in the dvd box filled with millions arashi stuff..huhuhu :D I know, Chris Medina is amazing! I wonder if I ever gonna find a loyal guy like him... Scene Tour is amazing ok. it took me 3 days to download 1st Part, now struggling for Part 2! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete