Yokatta deshou? It wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be! Speaking section was a bit off though..19/30. *sigh* I was hoping to get above 20 for each section..but it's ok ( I guess).. I can live with 86/120...
We are only people who know how to improve that 19/30 on the Speaking section. In a short time we can get you to a 24. But that is it. To go from a 24 to a 26 means you need to reduce your accent and that takes a while. Look at our site and then sign up for a Complete Strategies package. Its the cheapest. But its what you need. Trust me. www.strictlyenglishusa.com
ouh!congrats sweetie!looking forward to meet you soon here! p.s: u might gonna regret it as i am regret mine.80 above is not great here. you might need to go for english class, well,which is compulsory for the international students, and doing all over again some funny things that u learn since u are in Primary 1.you will need to write a lot of funny essay,and my lec treat us like we never learn english before.he was amaze that we are able to write good esay and making draft in english instead of our own mother tongue.its like stfu!gosh..i miss u,darl.
tilon : haha :D beating u by one point jak pun...chey~
fyon: I miss u a lot too! tsk.tsk. I know it isn't great, org lain kdk score 100 plus bha.. *sigh* srsly? lol :D looking forward for english class, I really need to improve my speaking..watsoever.. :P
it's ok hun..congratz! :)
ReplyDeletethank u! :D I'm positive about my result, I guess I have to actually speak MORE English..haha
ReplyDeleteyour result seems fine! not bad at all i think :) u did great ^^
ReplyDeleteWe are only people who know how to improve that 19/30 on the Speaking section. In a short time we can get you to a 24. But that is it. To go from a 24 to a 26 means you need to reduce your accent and that takes a while. Look at our site and then sign up for a Complete Strategies package. Its the cheapest. But its what you need. Trust me. www.strictlyenglishusa.com
ReplyDeletenice...u got 22 for reading...I got 15/30 only...but ur reading poits sama macam speaking point sy...haha nway congrates..u beat me by 1 point...lol
ReplyDeleteouh!congrats sweetie!looking forward to meet you soon here!
ReplyDeletep.s: u might gonna regret it as i am regret mine.80 above is not great here. you might need to go for english class, well,which is compulsory for the international students, and doing all over again some funny things that u learn since u are in Primary 1.you will need to write a lot of funny essay,and my lec treat us like we never learn english before.he was amaze that we are able to write good esay and making draft in english instead of our own mother tongue.its like stfu!gosh..i miss u,darl.
tilon : haha :D beating u by one point jak pun...chey~
ReplyDeletefyon: I miss u a lot too! tsk.tsk. I know it isn't great, org lain kdk score 100 plus bha.. *sigh* srsly? lol :D looking forward for english class, I really need to improve my speaking..watsoever.. :P