Arashi 10-11 Tour 'Scene'~ Kimi to Boku no Miteiru Fukei~ STADIUM DVD first week sales, totaled 618000 copies, the highest first week DVD sales in history ( of Oricon chart, at least) breaking their very own record of 477000 sold on the first week for Arashi 5x10 Anniversary Tour DVD ! Arashi reign showing no sign of slowing down..they constantly breaking their own record and set up a new one... gaaaaaahhh~ I'm a proud fan! Scene Tour is spectacular! It was so good that I cried when it ended... 3 hours seems so short..I wanted more, I hope their Dome Tour gonna get into DVD soon! I swear I'm gonna rob a bank to buy one copy of the DVD and contribute to their sales figure!
Subarashii Arashi! Omedetou!^^,
( Wonderful Arashi! Congratulations)
![]() |
| Five dorks making rainbows, bringing storms to my life :) |
Oh, Neen got a new haircut ! I was like...omg. his age is a total lie. There's no way a 27 years old brat can look like a highschooler~ ne?
![]() |
| Latest picture of him, during Gantz promotion! |


oh. kiut kiut. hahahaha
ReplyDeletebtw nice template!
kan? HAHAHAHA :D
ReplyDeletethnx!