I'm here again. updating my blog. like I had nothing else to do. Well...I'm on holidays...a very very long holidays..I'm talking about until July or September.. Don't ask me why cause its complicated.Like very. So it's better not to ask, anything about the complication...cause it will confuse you and annoyed me.
If I remember correctly, I was single for almost two years and during that period of time, I rarely text anyone. My inbox were filled with massages like : 'cney mok makan hari tok?' 'pok, ko lapar kah?' 'g McD juh' 'mok kuar ka hari tok?' 'Ko ada kelas ka? Bila mok makan?' Hahahaha :D Mostly were from Ann, Fyon, Erine and Es...What do you expect. All we care about was where to full our poor tummy , cause we were that kind of girl who rarely cook! (except for Erine)
Boys huh?..hurm..I texted Tilon, but it was just college stuff or talking about Glee, Vampire Diaries or Gossip Girls.. Afiq? College stuff and nothing private. Mael? once in a blue moon. Just saying hi, how are you and bye. He's a good friend but you know..it was casual.. Frankly, there's quite a few boys texting but I kinda ignored most of it, I'm never good at returning text. I was before, when I was in love and I had someone that I called boyfriend. So, texting is not my habit, never going to be my habit ever again, I told people boldly about it, that it is better to just mingle on facebook or twitter something..don't ever ask for my phone number cause I think it's personal and I don't return text or call from strangers or random people or people who knew me in real life but seldom can hold a conversation when we met.
Recently, I had a texting buddy. Someone that I knew from high school. A boy. teehee~
Honestly, I'm that kind of girl who consciously put away my phone and put it on silent mode 24/7 for some reason that I can't explain. Owkey, I'm weird like that, I hate texting but I still need my phone to stay connected with my family. But this boy... how do I put this in words..I find his text wasn't annoying..it was always simple. I kinda like it.... A Lot...Plus, he's not pushy,at all~ like when I didn't reply, he will not text me and asked why, I didn't return his text. I think it was cool. Really cool. Makes me feel at ease, no pressure or anything. ( unlike some people text..asking me stuff like, 'hi! what are you doing?' me: *staring blankly at my phone* Why? Why? Why would he wanna know.... what I'm doing? *puts my phone back and never reply* Told ya. I'm not good with this whole text-ing thing. Not the same case with him, I like his messages. A Lot.
Good thing didn't last forever though. He's going back to Aussie soon. (soon , like next week soon) I'm gonna miss his text a lot, and I don't even know why. Not that I like him or anything, I like his messages.A Lot. (that's three times) I asked silly things like, can you still text me when you're in Adelaide? He said, no but we'll keep in touch on fb and asking for my ym email. I was . . . ok, chatting is another thing. I hate chatting! HELP.
neugu??hehe
ReplyDeleteme hate chatting too! but i love texting though~
ReplyDeletesheebow: haha :D Amni. i told u right, that we texted...
ReplyDeletejaera: haha~ I hate both....that's why I don't feel like I need a smart phone or anything too advance...cause I usually use my phone to make a phone call and nothing else. :P
now you know i got less than 20 text from my contacts in my inbox.pathetic.college makes me busy.and i miss u guys.
ReplyDeleteok lah ya busy dgn study...I'm going insane for just sitting at home & do nothing...I miss u a lot too! ;__;
ReplyDelete