OMG.
see? that's the first thing that came out from my mouth when my mom said ' do you wanna work as Guru Kafa? there's a vacancy in my school..It's Rm800 a month. Ustaz Din will help to recommend you' . OMG.NO WAY. Owkey, firstly,do you know who Ustaz Din is? When I was in high school he was famous for making people cried during motivation speech, very very good looking yet very very scary. I'm scared though, Guru Kafa image didn't fit me...at all~I mean, look at me? I don't have that quality...I pray and of course I can recite Quran, but to teach someone about religion takes more than those basic knowledge. When I recite Quran, I don't think I ever master tajwid perfectly, I made a lot of mistakes , that's for sure. And yes. I never failed Pendidikan Islam in school, that's because mom sent me to Madrasah Lawas since I was 4 something. Then, I went to SRK Agama Miri. I even took Arab language class in SM Sains Miri, and I happen to be best student for Pendidikan Islam when I was in Form 5. But all those doesn't make me a KAFA teacher. I'm good with theories to pass the subject (or to be precise, to get an A) and that's all~ Urgh. Did my mom ever look at me closely? Observed what I wear? I look nothing like an Ustazah....
OMG. This is a serious matter ok? I just hope my mom won't force me to accept the offer.I don't have confidence in doing this. On a good side, if I take the offer, I might be able to learn something, or to be someone better. Or may be to went from a kpop fangirl to a Maher Zain fan.errkk?
LOL. you know what. I happened to have a major crush with Ustaz Din when I was in form 3. kyahahah. good luck sis.
ReplyDeleteustazah farhana? sounds cute what?? (^__^)
ReplyDelete