February 12, 2011

dokkyun! dokkyun! ♡

Dokkyun~ is the sounds of heart beating when you fall for someone. I learn the word from watching Jdorama of course..it's the same expression as dugeun dugeun in Korean..
Honesty, I had found myself a-new-worth-kyaaaaa-ing guy!
  
MUKAI OSAMU desu!

  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
  
sorry kids for the almost rated R photo..I just can't resist his naked cuteness!
I know Mukai Osamu from random surveys that Japanese always made, he's always on top of the list though, against people like Oguri Shun, Mizushima Hiro, Arashi guys..... 
Here's few examples of the surveys :

So at first I was like, ehhhh? who's this Mukai guy? (and never give a damn) until yesterday when I watched Hotaru no hikari 2....I mean would you just ignored the second hero who look like...







                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Yes, that.No owkey? I can't ignored that kind of guy, I can't move on with my life and just ignored his existence.It's not the right thing to do.I'm a young girl with a young heart who went dokkyun! dokkyun! when I saw a cute boy smiling brightly on TV. Without further ado, I google-ed him and *AKIRA SHOCK!* (copying Yamapi's expression in Nobuta) I watched him before on Nodame but his hair was way shorter and he don't look that cute. *AKIRA SHOCK!(part 2)* eyhhhhhhhhh?He was that mean but awesome butler in Mei-chan Butler! the guy with weird white hair..Ouh.god. Why did he look so different back then? Urgh whatever~ he still look cute and attractive in Hotaru no hikari 2... kyaaaaaaa~ *google-ing some moaarrrrr*

height? 182cm  (huhuhuhuhu..tall enough!checked)
status? Not married ( YAY! YAY! *jumps around*  checked)
weight? (dun care.next!)
study? graduated from Meiji University (owwww~ smart guy! Plus point!)
age? 29? (EHHHHHHH? gosh, he look so young though...I can't believe he's older than Aiba.Pics above were taken last year, when he was 28)

Anyway! I'm his new fan!





                                                                                       

4 comments:

  1. bigger font size nxt time pls!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. fixed the font! sorry for making your eyes hurt! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought u haf already know him.. *akira-shock-3* XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know~ I'm slow when it comes to non johnnies..hahaha:D

    ReplyDelete