February 14, 2011

A Vday post !

You know what your problem is? You get attached, fast. And once you're attached to someone, you do everything you can to please them and make them happy. It's never been about what you want, it's always everyone's needs before your own. You give out too many chances to people, who quite frankly, do not deserve them. They take advantage of you, and you become a pushover. But you're okay with that, because they're in your life and that's all you ever really wanted. And even if they screw you over, you'll still be there for them. Because that's you, that's who you are. Once you get attached to someone, they capture your heart and they always have a place there. And that is why it's so hard for you to let him go. (cr: samytanaa)


I'm not ashamed to admit that I used to be that kind of girl and it is not something  that I should be proud of. I don't wanna be that anymore...ever in my whole life...I swear, I regretted being a clingy, immature kind of girlfriend to someone before, not that I want him back or anything...I was just looking back and realized how grateful I was towards him, towards the memories that we had,if we were never destined to met back then, I won't be here today, I won't be as strong as I am today. :) Anyway, im single on Vday for three years and counting...somehow, it felt kinda lonely seeing all these happy couples on fb and twitter..and not gonna lie, I am envying them...well, a bit. Despite of that, I didn't plan to be in a relationship anytime soon,urrmmmm... I'll give it a few more years then....you know~ now I'm just chillin', feel like I'm healing...*imitates changmin* HAHAHA XD I'm just not ready yet...cause I know being in relationship takes more than just falling in love, it needs commitments from both parties, physically and emotionally. Emotional attachments is something that I know I'm not capable off, I sucks at it. I can't control my emotion, I'm far more vulnerable than I appeared to be. For the record, I never did well in my studies when I was in a relationship. *sigh* I'm all set to stay focus and finish my degree with flying colors, get a job and makes my parents proud. Before accomplishing that, there's no way on earth I'm gonna give up being single. (ganbarimassu!!!!)  Being a fangirl is enough distraction to my study, if I add boyfriend, it'll be suicide....! 

No comments:

Post a Comment