![]() |
| Ninomiya Kazunari (Neen), my ichiban |
I found this on tumblr and what she said about Neen is so true! I decided to share it here.. :)
Nino is a brat, a bitch, a nag, and a sexual powerhouse. He's been called so many things, and fans just embrace it all. He's a complicated person (bratty yet polite, talkative yet quiet, naggy yet sweet. He's just one big mindfuck.), always thinking (and deeply. He's kinda emo sometimes), he may seem like the loudest one on their shows, but in actuality, he's a very quiet person. He likes to be left alone.Credits: aibajunior@lj and for more of Arashi PIMP post,
(click me!)
If you ask me why I like him, I don't know.like seriously. But I kinda like this jerk so much.He's not even tall, he's like 8cm taller than me, I'm 160cm (according to my passport, my most recent height.I guess) and Neen is 168cm ahahaha XD
Below, one of the most hilarious Ranking Derby ever. Oh, Kim Tae Hee was one of the guest on this Arashi show.
![]() |
| credits: neenjas.tumblr.com |


lol. seriously. I thought it's a boy in ur RL. X___X
ReplyDeletehahahaha :D
ReplyDelete