February 19, 2011

February is officially a happy month :)

Arashi new single Lotus will be release on 23rd February!^^,
OH HAI THERE, HANDSOME MATSUJUN!
















Big Bang comeback on 24th February! :)













Arashi will be performing Lotus on Music Station - 25th February! (the night before my brithday!^^,)

and finally...

26th February, my 21st Birthday! I'm happy, more than ever, with all these Arashi and Big Bang stuff going on. Honestly, I didn't really have a birthday wish list ~ except for an approval from STORMY admin, I applied for the access to subbed videos section, hopefully, I'll get it before my birthday. :)
Plus, a beautiful and tasty birthday cake, would be nice.huhu~

That's all I'm asking for! 

2 comments:

  1. eh.. dont you feel you left sth. that one thing about ur RL? XDD haha. It shud be on top of all. Hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA.. I can't write it here..its too personal, and my blog is public...I tried, but I'm afraid someone might read it.hahaha!XDDD

    ReplyDelete