Okey! Let's get started with the bitter part..hurmm..~ bitter huh?
that would be the whole TOEFL experience!
man.....~ where should I even begin?
Exam was scheduled on 9 AM..but unfortunately, there's an unavoidable technical problems
with the system on that day...so, they can't check us in early...all the candidates, including me had to wait for several hours..we started LATE, around noon...
the room was ice cold...and I'm not even kidding or exaggerating...it was damn cold.
My brain kinda freeze ...I can't think properly,just wanna get it done as fast as I can..
I'm not nervous at all, I was hungry instead... *sigh*
You know~ I became really timid while waiting..all the other candidates speak very fluently in American English accent..wheeew~ I was like...omg.omg.omg. Most of them are not Malaysian..They are Koreans, Nigerians, Singaporeans and even girls from China. I'm happen to be the only Malay girl there...
gosh. It was awkward.
Reading section - *the part where my brain momentarily malfunctions. I don't even understand what I read, I just answered*
Listening section- I snapped for few second and the question goes..."Why did they mention Museum in the conversation?" and I was like...."eeeeeehhhh? Museum? what Museum?when?".... Failed.
Speaking section- I think I did fairly well here... (I think)
Writing section- No major problem here. I just write whatever they need me to write, but I'm not quite sure if I do it right. Hurmmmmm....... SWEET MOMENTS.... ikimasu!^^,
My list of fave moments during my 5 days in KL (in random order)
1) Watching Khurafat with Farah....spazzing over Syamsul Yusof macho-ness & his freaking deep-sexy-voice...ahahaha :D
2) buying tudung at Jalan Tar, to be exact just at random shop in front of Sogo
3) eating Japanese food at Sogo Japanese Restaurant (it was quite expensive, but worth spending!)
4) Going to Istana Budaya with Syikin..watching Tun Mahathir theater ... (half way though..it finished late) I get to see Ezanny, Sarimah, Misha, AC Mizal & few more artists performing.. theater was a classy form of entertainment,I have to say :)
5) gossiping with Syikin! haha :D you won't notice how much time flies during gossiping...(it last about 3-4 hours) sugoii ne?!
6) dating with Esfarina ! (loljk) not a date but we were together, just the two of us..in Mid Valley..having lunch-watching movie (Khurafat again, cause Es haven't watched & I don't mind watching Syamsul Yusuf for 2176841938 times) -shopping...being a spendthrift for a day :) - eating cakes at Secret Recipe - wandering around - Eating sushi & scallops lips.. HAHAHA :DD
8) Es & I being random...google-ing Malaysian artist gossip... (for the very first time ever. If you know us, then you'll know we both are forever kpop fangirls..) that night, we stayed up till 3:30AM ... kyaaaaaaa-ing over Syamsul Yusof. talk about being ridiculous huh? hahaha :D




No comments:
Post a Comment