January 19, 2011

my ideal guy is officially married...

well...let's play a guessing game..! who do you think is my ideal guy?
Like seriously my ideal guy..~ A guy that I would marry in real life..
uh-huh...not because I'm a delusional fangirl but because I'm an ordinary girl..
still looking for my Mr Right..

Candidate A: Ninomiya Kazunari
Candidate B: Kwon Jiyong
Candidate C: Lee Kiseop
Candidate D: Miura Haruma
Candidate E: Tomok 
Candidate F: None of the above!

so..make your choice & click below for my answer!!!!



Its IRWANSYAH. Yes him. The Indonesian singer and actor. Of course if you know me, I said i love you to 271267841864781 different idols of Korea and Japan..but the truth is, I got my eyes fixed on this guy since forever. I'm not calling my self a fan though... ya, I'm watching few of his dramas and films..listening to few of his songs....but totally am not a regular fan who went ga-ga over him. I just like him from the very beginning. There's something soothing about him, his look and everything. I may not know him personally but he gave a good guy vibe..and I can't explain how...he just did...I followed him on twitter (my previous twitter account, not the current one) this guy woke up early in the morning for Subuh prayer, everyday , I can assure you. He would tweet at dawn, saying 'Alhamdulillah, I prayed today' or asking 'did you guys perform prayer already?'... He replied to random fans (he replied mine too sometimes..huhu..and ouh..he said: happy birthday, Pieces gurl on my birthday, uh-huh. not did I told him, my friend tweet him and asked him to do so) He's a nice guy, I like nice guy, I wanna marry a nice guy! His gorgeous look is a bonus! I like his fair skin, his height, his fashion sense, the way he politely talked......perfect. He is my ideal type. And now he's married ! You can google his wedding pictures....like OHMYGOD! his princely look ...will  totally blow you away... I'm sure his wife is so lucky..I saw their pre wedding pictures too, I love a picture where his bride wearing a wedding dress and he was standing beside her wearing a simple tshirt and jeans...they look happy! :)
cr:http://gambarpics.co.cc/2011/01/foto-foto-pre-wedding-irwansyah-zaskia.html
Cr: KapanLagi.com/Aditia Saputra/sjw


Now, did you feel like getting married to him ? I know I did! huhuhu :D

4 comments:

  1. and shah indrawan is soon-to-be married next! you lose another crush. lol~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you serious??? OMAIGAWD....

    *and wait a sec, tomok is on ur crush list?? 0___0*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup! hahaha :D since one in a million, I'm not a fan of new boyz but i followed him since his solo career started

    ReplyDelete