urmm..can you guess what drama that I watched recently...?
anyone?
hint 1 : Falcon, save the data!
hint 2: It make me LOL-ed every time J said, 'Kirishima chan' Whoever answered Bloody Monday, you are correct. ding dong deng!
claim your prize.. here = CONGRATZ AND HERE'S A LIL CELEBRATION :)
huhuhu~ did u happen to like Miura Santa? huhu~ I bet you did!
.......Miura Haruma is obviously my newest obsession...the third non Johnnies ever made up to my list
after the frizzy hair sensei, Eita :)
and Narimiya Hiroki, owner of the unique kitty like smile!
here, came in third, Miura Haruma desu!
Bloody Monday...a Miura Haruma drama.where should I begin? Frankly, I'm not very fond of the drama, nope, it wasn't a bad acting , the casts are amazing, everyone did fairly well,acting wise...watching the whole drama ( Bloody Monday Season 1 and 2) was....hurmm..mind-screwing or should it be mind confusing? i don't even know the exact term for that... the storyline challenged my knowledge on guessing what will happen next on the drama.. I watched a hell loads of drama and because of that, some scenes are very predictable to me....but Bloody Monday...wheew~ I got a minor headache finishing the first half of season one. It was like..oh this guy look like a bad guy, but wait, he's not. Then, eyyyyyhhh? there's a traitor in their agency...can you guess who..? as the story goes, one character would look so suspicious and you know by heart he's the one, the traitor, the double agent, the one working with the terrorist..........but NOT. someone else is. It went on and on like that owkey......I love playing the guessing game through out the drama...end up defeated by the unexpected twist. try to guess again...and failed again.....*threw DVD remote away* Heh,I'm not watching this shit anymore!! and after a few hours, I find myself sitting on the same couch, continue watching the drama... until the end. I'm not gonna give you spoiler, go watch and have fun playing guessing who the bad guy game. :)
xo
(disclaimer: pictures are not mine, credits to : miura-haruma.blogspot.com & mr google)



No comments:
Post a Comment