Ashida Mana san desu! I just watched her drama 'Mother' recently and OMG! she's amazing!
I can't praised more...I never thought a six years old can act so well..
brilliant acting! She won a Newcomer Award last year!
Yes, a newcomer award (not a best child actress award)
sugoii ne~ she is without any doubt Dakota Fanning of Japan.
she conveyed her emotion so well....
I teared up everytime she shouted 'okaaaaasaaan~'
'Mother' is worth watching! Its a serious drama, so yaa..its kinda draggy at times
slow paced and boring..but Ashida Mana totally killed .. I was impressed.
She acted as Reina. A girl.. who's being abused by her birth mother...
One day, her mom put her in a garbage plastic and left her near the trash..
it was snowing and she's wearing thin clothes..
Her teacher saved her life when she's almost die of freezing...they ran away together..
and the teacher became her mother..
the whole world see the teacher as a kidnapper ....
...
(gomen.not planning to write review, go buy the DVD minna~)
Its a good drama with great moral values...I learn that
motherhood can drives people mad..
and one can't choose their mother..
(arashi biased alert,be prepared)
I first heard about Ashida Mana when she was VIP guest in HNA
Arashi boys love her so much...she's chooo~ kawaii...
Matsujun showed his affection towards this girl and I was kyaaaa-ing the whole times!
Aiba...hahaha..this boy had a mental age of six years old, of course he get along well with Mana chan!^^
Sho chan.. he's always professional deshou?
Nino? lol. he was busy marrying Riida. jk! :D but seriously~
Riida....? gosh..I don't know. He's 30 and legal to be a father,
yet he doesn't showed any interest towards her.Just being the same old Riida *sigh*
Owkey, here's some Matsujun papa screen-cap.
![]() |
| In the kitchen, making her cucumber pickles |
![]() |
| Teaching her to ride unicycle |
![]() |
| see Jun won't let go her hand.... <3 |
![]() |
| And he was chosen as the best Arashi. Yatta! |





No comments:
Post a Comment