LOL. what a title. Ok, this post just need to be done!
*after watching six episodes of Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta*
![]() |
I'm hating Shuuji (Miura Haruma) .. never in a million years would I thought, I'd ever gonna hate any character played by the undeniably gorgeous Miura Haruma!( but I did, today, like seriously, for the first time ever, his handsome face just didn't reached me, I hate him)
So, long story short. Shuuji had a fiancée, Natsumi (Toda Erika). They had a very stable, sweet relationship and planned to get married soon. Both are teachers, people just adore them, students and other teachers. :) I mean, yknow~ cool teachers that get along well with people, the kind of teachers that we treasure the most when we were in high school. Everything was so perfect, up until one day, Shuuji woke up naked in his bed, too drunk to remember what happen and only to find out there's a naked girl sleeping on his bed that he don't know her whereabout. Worst case scenario. The best part is, the mysterious girl was his student! (way to go,sensei! )
Up till that, I still can, forgive him okey? It's not he's cheating or anything. Cheating is different, what Shuuji did was accidentally sleeping with someone cause he's drunk (?) Urm. anyway, still forgivable right? But, he didn't have guts to tell Natsumi about what happen, trying to avoid hurting Natsumi (he thought) , heh! typical excuse that boys always use when they did something bad behind their gf back. I am so not impressed. Moving on, that student that he slept with was a bitch after all. (her name is Hikari). She's the one who told Natsumi, in a very cruel way, sending naked picture of Shuuji in bed to Natsumi. (Nice work little bitch!)
At that point I started to cry for Natsumi and realized Shuuji's a jerk. He didn't even say sorry, he didn't even explain anything to his fiancee. He kinda just left her crying, suffering and hurting while not saying a damn thing. Poor Natsumi, she appeared so strong, she forgave him and ready to continue with their marriage plan. But him on the other hand, continue being a jerk. I don't get it ok? Why? Why did he seems like he care more about Hikari, instead of Natsumi. Did he by chance happen to......... fall for her? Since when?
The secrets came out eventually, so, the whole school know...Shuuji had sex with Hikari. I cried again, for Natsumi. Everyone was like hating on Shuuji, students started being disrespectful towards him, saying mean things about him but Natsumi didn't just sit and watch, she protected him. *bawling my eyes out* OMG. she's a perfect girl who still able to love him even after what he did... Then, I felt like killing Shuuji at the end of Ep 6, when everything was resolved, he said to Natsumi : ....you're always there for me, even after I hurt you.............I wonder if there's anyone waiting for Hikari, like what you did to me........
And I'm like : THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING SHUUJI!
*sigh*
This drama is killing me ok! I have no idea on how the ending would be, I can't even think anymore. (Note: Miura Haruma again proved that he's a good actor!That's why I can hate him :)

No comments:
Post a Comment