March 21, 2011

Arashi after the earthquake and tsunami.......

It's already been a week since I avoid watching any of Arashi stuff...
I don't know..it felt so wrong to laugh while watching their variety shows..
it felt wrong to watch their concert DVDs while feeling happy...
*sigh*
after what happened in Japan..
it must've been hard for the boys...
not just the boys..but all the people of Japan..

Sho first appearance on NEWS ZERO was heartbreaking..
his eyes were so puffy and swollen...I knew he was crying...
He was at the verge of breaking down...holding back his tears...
trying his best as a newscaster, conveying information to people..
In the end, he did great.His professionalism really showed! 
I'm so proud of you, Sho chan! Ganbatte ne~
Sho chan on ZERO


On March 20, Sho updated his Otonoha & he really got me crying.
Here's some of the thing that he wrote : 

I contacted the other members to make sure they were okay, and kept my eyes glued to the news.

The whole time.
I kept my eyes glued to the news.
The whole time.
I kept my eyes glued to the news.

Sunday night.

I couldn't stop my tears from flowing.

The next day.
My eyes were swollen.
For the people who saw me on ZERO on Monday.

I'm sorry I've made you worried.
.....
The next morning.

It was the first time the members came together after the earthquake.

Everyone was fine.

To be honest,
I was reassured by seeing everyone's faces.

We recorded one of our regular shows.

So when it airs,
If the whole country could return to smiling even just a little...

We infused that thought into our filming.

And now, while I'm writing this.

I only have the TV turned on in order to receive the latest news.

It's dark.

The heater is off, and I've been spending my days under layers of sweaters and coats.

It's cold.

But in comparison to those who are suffering, it is neither dark nor cold.

Saving energy...

In order to prevent large scale black outs.

It's what I can do right now.
That was part of the translation. ;_______;
from : (HERE)




And I finally get to see all five of them together sending video message to people of Japan.

Ohno got a new haircut but he seems to lose a lot of weight..

and Neen...~ tears in his eyes....I couldn't bear to see..







1 comment:

  1. I didnt watch any, except AniS they shared on comm. tbh, I didnt really afraid at first, maybe sympathy to them when I heard this,but when I saw that one footage, how a woman & man was saved from tsunami, that's when I realised, it's so frightening for people who watched it. Must be worst for those who experienced such thing.

    ReplyDelete