March 24, 2011

I'M PISSED. STUPID GIRL IS STUPID

One day, a stupid bitch tweets something on twitter :
And Henry proved that he actually read @mentions and he replied :

BOOHOO BITCH! In your face!!
Like seriously, what did he ever did to you? did he dump you or something? urgh. You are unbelievably shallow and stupid. 
And what more embarrassing than what you tweets is your bad grammar.
Bitch,listen, before you proudly bashed someone on twitter, LEARN A PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING FIRST. 

(again)To that Vicky_IB girl :

I hate you to death. I'm not even an Elf (I'm just... Henry stan) ,but you truly are a disgrace to fellow Malaysian Elfs..hope you realize that.. Honey, I wished you didn't sleep during your English class cause you obviously failed grammar and spelling.. heh~ So,please (I'm begging you) go and learn a proper English . You sound like a real bitch nonetheless, only with lack of grammar skills..other than that, you are a perfect little bitch !
THANK YOU.


I may not seems like Henry's biggest fan but I am, seriously. I had a huge respect on Henry since forever for his talent of course, not merely on his look. Frankly, I'm into SJM before SJ.. when I watched SJM performing on Dream Concert 2009, I instantly fall for Henry..he was wearing glasses looking very classy. I remember desperately asking Es, who he was..HAHA)
Not constantly mentioning his name, doesn't mean I don't care owkey..~ I do.. silently care.. stalking him on twitter and reading stuff on stringwithhenry ,  which is an AWESOME SITE FOR HENRY'S STAN,FYI. :)
 'mochiedragon', my internet nickname, part of it was from his name, mochi is Henry's nickname..teehee :D and dragon is GD. teehee :D 
(creative huh? I know *shyly smiling* teehee :D )

Aigooooooooo....please excuse my choice of words.kay? I'm just pissed.
and for the record, I hardly respond to haters but she's too much..I just need to harass her back on twitter.
mianhe.
/brb killing bish on twitter.teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment