March 26, 2011

snap back to reality..

I was getting tired of telling people that I'm on a very very very long study break...and when they asked WHY? I chose not to say anything more..cause right now, I might not have the exact answer of their 'why'. I'm still wondering and thinking...but nonetheless, I always know what I want. I'm a girl who lives with vision, though I might not talk to people about it..but I know what I want...always know what I want.

And after waiting for several month..I finally got the email.


This is only the first step though..still too early to be happy. There's a loads of thing that need to be done. Studying abroad wasn't easy as you thought it would be..it's rather hard...nevertheless, this is what I want..and I'm determined to go through all the hurdles before finally achieving my dreams. 

I'm thinking of taking Biomedical engineering or microbiology, as my major...hurmmm..I'm still giving it some thoughts...so, I don't know for sure...I might just take Biomedical and minor music or dance? loljk. :D  minor, food science may be... or business..  Anyway, it's yet to be decided..I'm not gonna rush..I still have few more months to think... :)

One of the value that Arashi had thought me, was to do thing at my own pace and stop comparing myself to others...I may take a longer time in reaching my dreams....but it's owkey as long as I'm making progress..stop worrying about what others might think or envying other people successful stories..just believe in my own capability and took thousands of baby steps, if that what it takes to reach it....

Arashi was not a group that succeed overnight..they remain 'unknown' for years before they got into the top spot..It took them 7 years to perform at Tokyo Dome, a place that idols dreams to perform...to filled the 55,ooo seats..and the next thing you know, they got to perform at Kokuritsu..a hell load larger place than dome..became only the third artist that ever perform at the huge Olympic stadium, worth 72,000 audiences. (Quoting Sheera) Arashi is not an addiction, they are my inspiration. I cried when Ohno (or was it Sho), said that Kokuritsu is not even in his life plan, but to suddenly had the chance to perform there, was the greatest thing ever.

Because of Arashi, I realized that it's not wrong to dream high..to set a high goals in life..I just need to believe that there's nothing impossible..I just need to work hard on it..even if I fail someday..I'm gonna be okey cause I know I've tried my full potential.

I'm gonna make sure that I'm not just a dreamer, I'm an achiever.

4 comments:

  1. Honey! Seriously??? I am so effing happy for you!gosh..hard work did really paid off in the end,doesnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS...Es, dah dpt jwk,the same email.. Ann jd fly g Nebraska nak? this May.. but then, byk gk nok pelu d'urus..MARA & stuff../praying hard now :)

    ReplyDelete