If you wanna say something about the title, DON'T.
I'm the writer,so I get to choose my own title.teehee. Anyway, just need to write something while waiting for my download to finish, since I saw no one on twitter that I could tweets right now, I think I need to abuse my blog. gomen ne? *acting unnecessarily cute*
I bought a pair of sleeping socks when I went to Kota Kinabalu last week (or was it last two week ago? ) eeeehhh? I can't even remember. Oh, never mind, but the thing is I bought the socks cause it screams BUY ME all the way. And I'm like, ouh..ok,ok, I'm gonna buy you,stop screaming.LOL.
I thought I'm gonna regrets buying it but NOOOOOO ~ I love it. the socks is actually big, fluffy and soft..it really keep my feet warm and comfy all night long. not to the extend of producing sweat though..just the right temperature that I need since my feet are always cold.
| LOLOLOLOL. can't believe im uploading the picture of my feet. |
Since I've started wearing socks while sleeping, I have a tendency to wake up late.
NOW.THAT'S.A.PROBLEM ladies and gentlemen.fufufufu~
A sneak peak to my room..shall we?
I have nothing in my room seriously, just a bed, a closet, a big mirror, laundry basket, DVDs and books rack (not shown in picture), a table where I put all my teddy bears...and my own bathroom.
Owkey, its ordinary.I don't like too much stuff in my room..it'll look messy than its already are. So, I'm keeping it simple,I don't put anything on my wall (no posters), except that paper (Perjanjian Rasulullah & Jin) my mom put it there, for safety precaution, I suppose? I don't know~
Btw, I look fat didn't I? ;________; (I'm fine,just say it to my face.I don't mind, really~) *sigh* I swear I will never step on a scale right now, cause it'll kill me if my weight reach 50 kg. no kidding~ I shall start exercising soon. Which remind me of the funny remarks that my mom made once, when I was watching THE BIGGEST LOSER. me and my brothers LOVE the show. in fact, we watch it every night! :)
me: *watching the Biggest Loser* i'll go...awwwwwwww~ *eyes getting really teary* or screaming 'Oh please.please get a double digit on scale, please.please.!!!' *finger crossed* I WAS SO INTO THE SHOW!!!
(but during commercial break)
me: *runs to the kitchen, like a ninja, looking for some snacks or tidbits, whatever that I can reach at the moment*
mom : ( . . .) /shakes head. God.Look at you, watching the show with that teary eyes of yours and you just never learn anything , don't you? The guy on TV just said food ruin their life..bla..bla..bla..and you... in the kitchen.... now? /laughs sarcastically
brother: Mom,she's trying to be the next biggest loser contestant..
me : SHUT UP! that's really mean!I'm not that fat okey. I'm not even qualified to join. duuhhhh~ Akim,jomlah jogging esok!
(and that ESOK, believe me, NEVER COME..teehee ;D that's why I said. I deserves to be fat, for every single calories that I consumed....I will soon burn it.I promise.How soon is soon? Well..it's still undecided. )
I have nothing in my room seriously, just a bed, a closet, a big mirror, laundry basket, DVDs and books rack (not shown in picture), a table where I put all my teddy bears...and my own bathroom.
Btw, I look fat didn't I? ;________; (I'm fine,just say it to my face.I don't mind, really~) *sigh* I swear I will never step on a scale right now, cause it'll kill me if my weight reach 50 kg. no kidding~ I shall start exercising soon. Which remind me of the funny remarks that my mom made once, when I was watching THE BIGGEST LOSER. me and my brothers LOVE the show. in fact, we watch it every night! :)
me: *watching the Biggest Loser* i'll go...awwwwwwww~ *eyes getting really teary* or screaming 'Oh please.please get a double digit on scale, please.please.!!!' *finger crossed* I WAS SO INTO THE SHOW!!!
(but during commercial break)
me: *runs to the kitchen, like a ninja, looking for some snacks or tidbits, whatever that I can reach at the moment*
mom : ( . . .) /shakes head. God.Look at you, watching the show with that teary eyes of yours and you just never learn anything , don't you? The guy on TV just said food ruin their life..bla..bla..bla..and you... in the kitchen.... now? /laughs sarcastically
brother: Mom,she's trying to be the next biggest loser contestant..
me : SHUT UP! that's really mean!I'm not that fat okey. I'm not even qualified to join. duuhhhh~ Akim,jomlah jogging esok!
(and that ESOK, believe me, NEVER COME..teehee ;D that's why I said. I deserves to be fat, for every single calories that I consumed....I will soon burn it.I promise.How soon is soon? Well..it's still undecided. )
this is indeed, a useless post. Just me ramblings on stuff.
THE END.
your socks is soooooo paddle pop. haih. ^^
ReplyDeletei know..i just think it's cute..HAHAHA :D
ReplyDelete