Mannequin 5 SP is back! Kyaaaa~ This show is always exciting, the fact that the entire mall was reserved for Arashi to shop was A.MA.ZING...The boys will be given time to just go at whatever shop, choose whatever brands...deciding their own outfit coordination based on theme given.....then, the outfit will be put on mannequin to be display for public to vote. Mannequin will not be name, voting is solely based on people's opinion about the outfit on the mannequin. And now, we, the international fans, get to vote online!
THEME : WHAT DO YOU WANT YOUR BOYFRIEND TO WEAR ON A DATE?
I voted for 5..cause I kinda like the whole thing :)
IMO;
number 1 - I think it's Sho. I don't have specific reasons but it screams Sho all the way to me!:)
number 2- judging on the color choices and fluffy hat..it's Aiba chan. Totally Aiba.( God, this boy just has the weirdest fashion sense ever!) I reckon his 3/4 pants and the shoes color, is definitely a 'punch!'. I think Aiba gave up attacking, so he chose something that his fans will know it was him so, they gonna vote. But then, it could be other members strategy to imitates Aiba..well, who knows.
number 3- flower pattern,V neck tshirt, jeans..urmmmm.. it could be Matsujun. I can't imagine anyone in Arashi,except him wearing that kind of clothes.
number 4- Ohno. the outfit is normal, I think he's playing safe,again. But why play safe and wear striking shoes? *sigh*
number 5 - NEEN! (pls.pls. be Neen)
So, tell me your favorite? Ouh, just pick a number.
(Mannequin 5 result will be on 31st MARCH )
I voted for no. 2 at first. lol XD *idk the theme*
ReplyDeletethen I went back to the page & voted for no. 1, after I waived for minutes whether to choose 1 or 5. I srsly dont like no 3. He looks like a pervert =P but I really-so like no. 4 shoes.
OMG. why??? hahaha.. wearing no. 2 kind of clothes on a date is weird.Its something that only Aiba can pull off.. :P But then, I like no 2 shoes..!^^, no 3 is definitely a no-no ne? huhu~
ReplyDeletewhat is no 3? kebaya huh?? hahahah..no 1 n 5 look nice there..
ReplyDeleteOMG have you take a look at the spoilers? OMG.
ReplyDeleteSho was no 2! OMG. hahahahaaha. luckily he did get my vote. lol. that one, Sho/Mamoru episod wif verbal-san has really influenced him to be weird. rofl.
I think Jun is so going to win this time around. if not maybe 2-3 & cant believe ohchan no3. the heck. such.. a pervert,. XD
you were right! 5 was neen!
but aiba seemed like he played safe. >_< i guess he didnt want to take a risk?
yes, the spoiler!! I LOL at Sho..like srsly, Aiba camouflage again? ahahahaha~ i wonder if it'll work this time..!that Mamoru ep is so funny~ rather than giving Sho the right advice, they teach him how to dress like GAGA.. :DDDD
ReplyDeleteme think Jun gonna win big this time!^^, Sho chan & Ohno..have high possibility to flop..I'm surprise Aiba chose to play safe..its not like him without punch ne?? ...
CANT WAIT TILL HNA SP! *essited*