March 11, 2011

way back in time..


FARAH, did you happen to remember these guys? Busted- Year 3000.It was always on MTV way back in 2002. Kyaaaaa~ this sure brings back memories huh?....I'm a fangirl for as long as I can remember, which makes me think fangirling is in our gene. My cousins are all fangirls..I bet once upon a time when my mom was young and single, she's a girl that squealed over a handsome dude too. Just like us now. HAHA XD Busted had pretty awesome songs like Sleeping with the lights on, What I go to school forCrashed the wedding.... I don't even know how many of you ever heard of them..cause I don't think Busted was a big name, I mean only fans recognized them, they were not like BSB or Blue.whatever. Busted is one of the coolest band ever.Atleast, IMO :)

Anyway, the only time that I stopped being a fangirl was when I was too busy being someone's girlfriend/too busy dating/too busy replying boys texts, and ironically, I'm back in fandoms after I'm done with all that (we broke up)... teehee :) look like I'm not a multitasker after all..it can either be boys in real life or boys that I could never have in real life...It will never be both...only one at one time.. Which mean, someday, if I ever meet somebody to love, you'll see me ditching my fangirl life, (again)...pffffffttttt! like that ever gonna happen.

Ok, gotta go.mom will be back in less than an hour.
I'm still in bed bed
I need to bathe and do chores.

...

Mom's gonna kill me.


3 comments: