kindy, informal short for kindergarten, just so you know.
Really got me thinking..do you? Do you remember them? I honestly don't. I tried to recall these faded, fading memories but end up in pitch black. I could bring back some of their names and faces...maybe some events that happened when I was at that age, like dancing competition, brushing our teeth together after meals but anything more than that...was forgotten.
Anyway,I found a really great SP 'SP stands for special' drama! 2 hours SP drama you don't wanna miss! :)
SAYONARA BOKUTACHI NO YUCHINEN~ a.k.a GOODBYE, OUR KINDERGARTEN~
I would love to write the review but it's time consuming (ehem..lazy,actually), but I found a perfect review for you.
I'm a big fan of Ashida Mana..even though she's a little girl who born just recently.lol (quoting Nakai on Bistro SMAP) you can't denied the fact that her acting is pure genius. Her first drama that I've watched was 'Mother' and I swear, I cried a bucket full of tears.
While watching this drama SP,I can't help giggling and pretty much awestruck by these kids cuteness and adorableness. Dialogs between them are simple and innocent...I was like..awwwww~ love their babyish accent too..KAWAII NEEEEE~
My fave scene will be..urmm..the washroom scene!
*the girls are fixing their hair*
KANNA (girl in the middle) : What's Miko chan eyesight?
MIKO (wearing grey) : 0.3
YUI (wearing blue) : You should wear contact lenses.
MIKO: You know, I'm allowed to wear them when I become a high school student.
KANNA : Are you going to wear lipsticks?
YUI: I have used it. My mom lipstick!
and Kanna replied : THATS GREAT~ I WANNA WEAR IT TOO!
I told myself not to cry..I've tried, but end up crying. At this scene.
KANNA : You know..when you die you go to a night place.
MIKO : Not a flowery place?
KANNA: *shakes her head* There's nothing. There's nothing and it's dark.
TAKUMI (the boy) : How dark..is it?
MIKO : Not even a little light there?
KANNA: No....a pitch dark place. Hiromu (their friend with terminal illness) is going to a pitch black place.
MIKO: Frightening~ I hate dark place.
TAKUMI: Every kids hates dark place.
Then Kanna told them about Gohho. Gohho is actually a painting discovered by Hiromu. Hiromu told Kanna that he wanted to go to Gohho, a place where night is blue and not black. When Hiromu was hospitalized, Kanna learn the fact that place called Gohho is not exist, it's the painter's name.
KANNA: I was pretending not to know. If Hiromu goes to Gohho (instead of the dark pitch place) , he won't be scared.
KANNA : Hiromu won number on relay race! He also ate vegetables! WHY? Why does he have to go to a night place?
;___________________________________; /crying to my heart content!
![]() |
| Pretending to be happy while visiting Takumi |
Watch the whole drama guys, it's just two hours long. I promise, you won't regret watching. Great cast! Brilliant script! What more could you ask for?






I need DL link. XP
ReplyDeleteYou should really thank my ninja google-ing skill..LOL XD I've looked everywhere tp yg ade torrent download je! then, i found it! here,
ReplyDeletehttp://marchlavender.livejournal.com/
I think u should totally, add her as friend, sbb dye byk share raw stuff on her LJ :)