*watching 2PM on Heyx3*...it was all good until....
![]() |
| Before it was only Jjit-Taec but now ladies,hoorahhh~ the emergence of Jjit Chan & Jjit Khun! may be they shud just change their group name to Jjit PM..hurmm |
dear oppars,
I think everyone aware that you have among the best chocolate strawberry vanilla abs in KPOP world...
so,you can stop showing them on daily basis now
I had enough...
ripping your shirt off on stage is getting old
you gotta find a new trick to impress though..
Anyway oppars,
PLEASE KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON !
PLEASE KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON, ONEGAISHIMASU...
PLEASE JUST KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON!!!
PLEASE JUST KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON!!!
I'm sorry Hottest, before you kill me..I'm not bashing them,just pouring my thoughts here..
If you disagree then,its completely understandable. *hides*
and oh,the gif is totally mine..you can take it if u want..huhuhu

no Im with you. lol talk as if im one of a/the hottest XD
ReplyDeleteplus, awkward faces are awkward. *theyre for sure clueless when the MCs & guests started to talk. Dont really blame 'em but still.. I thought they could do better.