My cousin picked me up this morning and we went shopping~ or rather, she went shopping, I was just there.. accompanying her. It was fun, hanging out with someone who don't talk about how awesome her boyfriend were..cause believe me, I cannot relate to that kind of conversation /reminiscing my painful memories having my other cousin sleepover at my house last weekend..I have to bear it for two days hearing her blabbering about her love life. I was like, 'HELLO.....~DON'T U KNOW I FAIL MY LOVE LIFE?' ;______________________; '
But today, I just love my cousin, Kak Adeng, she's 30,but believe me she's the female version of Ohno Satoshi! She don't look like thirty at all, she look even younger than me, no kidding ok~
We both went to Universal Travelers, buying some warm clothes, she's going on a trip to Seoul with her best friends tomorrow /envyyyy. You know what, their preparation is no joke. I found its amazing how well prepared they were before going, they made their own Travel Guide Book ,worth 200 pages, complete with route maps, subway maps, where to eat halal food maps, every day plan with details information on how to go, how much it cost..everything.It was was super complete. If my cousin and her friends are joining Amazing Race, I'm sure they gonna win first place!
Anyway gotten wiser have nothing to do with that, seeing my cousin preparing herself for 5 days trip abroad got me thinking, if I'm really going to California this September, I'm gonna need a hell loads of money. Since, I'm not working and just staying at home every single day..I figured that it would be nice if I save my money. So, instead of buying SPEC DVD and GEGEGE NO NYOBO DVD , I just bought Kaichou wa maid sama and Tangled DVD.
Wait~! It does make a significant difference ok, I've been wanting to buy Gegege No Nyobo DVD to feed my Mukai Osamu deficiency (LOL.SAY WUTT?) but no~ it will cost me RM40++ Spec DVD was around RM20++ Bootleg version, as always, but the quality is to die for! I've been watching lots of Japanese drama thanks to that shop selling all the bootleg version of Jdrama DVDs, I owe them a lot!
Back to my story of gotten wiser, cause those two DVD will cause me more, Kaichou no maid sama was only RM15, plus Tangled pirate DVD but with awesome quality, RM6, so I only spent RM 21 instead of RM60! Wise decision ? I KNOW RIGHT!!!!
![]() |

omgahhh.bena ka g seoul?bess nya!! jum kita g lak fatt.huhu.tp lak mesti ko ada g korea nakk.bess nya! hehe
ReplyDeleteaokkkk! mok ngs ku jeles..haha~ dah kazen ku x minat kpop, tp kwn nya minat..cdak plan mk pegy tgk Music Bank on Friday dkt KBS...mok g tmpt Winter Sonata laaa..visiting Sungkyunkwan University.. byk gk la on their list!;___;
ReplyDeletejuhla pegy atheng.tym kta dh keja klk.. XD