May 30, 2011

revealing my girl crushes :)

Another unworthy post, to kill boredom! :) 
Heavy image ahead,it may takes forever for you too load (depends on your internet speed) don't say I didn't warn ya ~ Sorry for the inconvenient *bows*


10. Uee of After School

I had a little crush on her after watching an Idol Special program for lunar year, been collecting her photos ever since. She's wayyyyyyy too sexyyyy even for a girl !

9. Sandara Park of 2NE1

Skinny bish, me loike! She weighs just 40kg!Gaaahhh~ that was like my desirable weight..too bad I'm 6-7kg fatter...huh!


8.Toda Erika chan desu!

One of my fave Jactress ever, she's pretty and I love her acting..~

7.Yoshitaka Yuriko

THE PICTURE EXPLAIN PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING. I'm a shipper..teehee :D
Yuriko chan is freakishly adorable! If Neen is not marrying her,then I will!

6.MATSUJUN

I'm trolling...but~NOT REALLY! He makes a pretty girl ne? ;) ILY,Junjun *heart*
drum rolls,CUE!
(my top 5 under the jump break)
5. Ayase Haruka chan!

Her role as himono onna really gets me and her flawless skin is TO DIE FOR! 

4. Ashida Mana

She's so cute and I wanna have her as my own!
3. Nana of After School

I love this girl so much..her face,her skin,her legs,her flat tummy,her fashion sense..everything, I adore everything about her! Honestly,I have hundreds picture of her in my lappy..~

2. Im Jin Ah (still Nana)

I feel bad for not putting her on my number 1 crush~ so I decided to put her twice on my list. I'm her loyal stan since 2009, NANA STAY AWESOME,BB. SARANGHAE~ im not gay just so u know

1. YOO IN NA

I have no reason for liking her so much, I just do. I love her on dramas and on variety shows.
She topped Nana for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment