June 05, 2011

*complains* *complains*

I learn my lessons the hard way..

NEVER WATCH A RANDOM MOVIE WITHOUT READING THE REVIEW FIRST. DESPITE OF THE MOVIE HAVING THE SO CALLED 'ALL STAR' LINEUP.
picture,not mine. I google-ed!


Toma Ikuta, Aragaki Yui, Mukai Osamu (MY FAVEEEEEEEEEREEET! Mukai is so relevant to me!!kyaa~ *heart sign*)

A very promising lineup right? So I was like, uh..i don't need review..this movie is gonna be awesome. Cause yknow~awesome casts makes a good movie!
 
EXCEPT, NOT REALLY.

aaaahhhhh~I should've thought of the other influencing factors, for instance: 

THE STORY LINES.

THE SCRIPTS

THE CINEMATOGRAPHY
 
and the list goes on.

In short,I regret my whole life watching Hanamizuki last night. (ok, I might exaggerate a bit ..but still, it was a boring love story and I did felt like wasting my precious time on that movie..downloading and everything~ its not like I could take it all back right? /sigh) Anyway,I fell asleep, half way and when I woke up..I just skip the whole thing and went straight to the ending... it wasn't bad acting though, the pacing was a bit slow..or may be Japanese love story isn't my cup of tea...either way, I am so not keeping the movie.

/delete & empty recycle bin

No comments:

Post a Comment