I texted Ann last night and she told me, she'll be leaving next week, to Nebraska.
ngl, I cried a bit. It's not something that oh-i-didn't-see-this-coming , it was rather expected.
but, it hits me how much time flies.
I didn't meet Ann, Fyon and Es for six freaking months already.
Last Sunday, Es & I were talking on the phone for almost an hour.
So, did you wonder what we talk about? (Even if you didn't im gonna tell ya anyway.teehee)
I swear, we spend like 2 minutes or less discussing about serious stuff
and spend the rest minutes, talking craps. LOL.
talking about a topic that we talk the best (yes.yes.yes~) K FREAKING POP, KPOP!
We are pro fangirls, owkey? Stanning Kpop idols since 2008!
( Kiddo, bows to your senior fangirls now!=P )
Even though, Es and I are in a different fandoms, it doesn't matter, we still love bitching & still understand each other perfectly!huhuhuhu XD
Anyway..
I miss talking long hours with the girls.
I miss us spending our time melepak while mengumpat people for few hours in Ann & Fyon's room.
I miss us having breakfast-lunch-dinner at McD everyday. (sometimes,up to the point that we got really tired of McD & even the fries didn't taste that good anymore.haha)
I miss going to Pasar Malam, buying massive (or should I say, excessive?) amount of foods, eating like crazy & regretting on how much calories/fats we gain later~
I miss us having movie marathons (like 3 movies in a row is our current best record!)
I miss us staying up all night before exams,we were forever very last minute.
I miss us blaming internet for being so tempting causing us to not prepare well for the exams. (always!) We were never at fault, it's the internet!
I miss college so much! And I miss you guys so much! *hearts*

No comments:
Post a Comment