;________;
Thanks to my sensei, @shahirashera!
For the record,
It took me 3 hours, timing and styling. (timing, i swear can be really tricky /sigh)
another 2 hours to hardsub.
I didn't include the "romanization" part cause I don't know, my intention is only to provide eng sub, in future, when I'm no longer a noob, I might improve my sub quality :)
I messed up here and there, I know..just cut me some slack, it's my first time doing it.
I think I'm gonna sub again in future.
Here's my first sub video ever.I was sweating blood while working on it. LOL XD
For the record,
It took me 3 hours, timing and styling. (timing, i swear can be really tricky /sigh)
another 2 hours to hardsub.
I didn't include the "romanization" part cause I don't know, my intention is only to provide eng sub, in future, when I'm no longer a noob, I might improve my sub quality :)
I messed up here and there, I know..just cut me some slack, it's my first time doing it.
I think I'm gonna sub again in future.
Here's my first sub video ever.I was sweating blood while working on it. LOL XD
No comments:
Post a Comment